Window World - Incomplete work
We had 8 windows replaced last week.The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them.
I decided to walk around and see how things were going since we had 5 rooms being worked on. When I walked into our 1 room I noticed our fish had recently had food dumped into the tank, the food was floating around still which means it had just happened but the food was put back and the lid was on. I went upstairs to make sure my toddler was still sleeping and that my husband hadn't fed them the outrageous amount. He hadn't.
One of the installers decided to feed my pets and as of today everything in the tank is dead because we couldn't control the spikes this caused. No one owned up to feeding them and the person I spoke to at WW said he would talk to the installers but pretty much told me I was lying and they wouldn't feed my pets and if they did dumping food in wouldn't kill the tank. Unless you have a specialty tank you would have no clue about how tanks work. This was just unimaginable but the reason I gave a 1 star was the fact that they left the job, didn't have me go around and check their work like they were supposed to, didn't let me sign the review paper and I noticed they completely missed caulking 1 window and did a horrible job on all but 1 of the rest.
Completely inexcusable. I sent pictures of the fish tank and the unfinished work to Window World on facebook which said the franchise owner would hear about it but after over a week I still haven't heard from them.
I am absolutely amazed at everything that happened.The fact that after killing my pets and not doing their jobs I haven't heard from anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Window Replacement
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I booked Milestone relocation Services, Raleigh, NC. for 26th June 2016. The move was from home in Cary, NC to a storage location 5 miles away in Cary, NC. They..."
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "Can I give this top a negative five star? I wish I could. This was my second top install, the first form this vendor. The Volvo top was a thick..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."