My name is Ginny Cerami, Invoice #348050 purchase from Window World Albany New York 12205. My husband Richard and I just had replacement windows installed on June 7, 2017.

See attached photos. My husband went to the Window World office on Central Avenue on Saturday 6/10/2017 to complain about the installation of the windows. Jim Youngs, Sales Manager listened to the complaint and viewed several photos taken by my husband. The most serious is the replaced window sill that was short and the rotten wood that was not replaced.

In addition, large gaps were left without caulking. Jim, came by the house Tuesday (6/13/17) to take pictures of the workmanship of the replacement windows. Jim agreed that there are serious issues with the installation. To recap, my husbands [Richard] conversation with Madeline (6/20/17) regarding the repairs to fix the botched replacement window installation.

Richard states it is a slap in the face to send the same inept crew to rework a shoddy installation. It obvious this work crew is inexperienced in window installations. What is evident to that was how loss Jason was with the rotten sill.

He had no experience in replacing it. 6/24/2017 my husband Richard and I went to the Window World showroom to express outrage that Kimberly Taylor, Managing Partner is insisting in sending the same inept installers to make repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments