Featured Not resolved
2.2

So far seems to be a good product, but very disappointed in the installation. Left broken glass, did not vacuum, & EVERY BRAND NEW WINDOW HAS TO BE CLEANED INSIDE & OUT!!!!

(Finger prints, sweat drips, shavings) Our house flooded. We are working very hard everyday all day long. Just didn't plan to have spend all day cleaning up after them. Asked Reggie who seemed to be in charge about cleaning.

He said, "we don't clean". Only sitting now because I scrapped my foot while outside cleaning windows. When Randy Els came for the sale, we were told it was a turn key job. Also, the sliding door is hard to open & close.

Grandkids will not be able to do this. :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Installation experience.

Comments

Construction workers are, by law, the laziest, sloppiest persons on Earth.

It is against their code to clean up after themselves.

It is also their duty to be as obtrusive as possible on the jobsite.

That includes loud radios, smoking, yelling, putting equipment and junk anywhere there is an empty space. Hogging roadways when unnecessary, blocking traffic.

Some slob-o stacked drywall sheets 20 ft from the work area against my vintage 1984 Yamaha Double Bass touring kit drums finished in piano black ; retail value about $7500 - more than the job they were hired for.

That was only the beginning of just one example of dozens I could relate. I suppose they are a necessary evil but stay away from the evil and stay necessary.