State: Kentucky City: Louisville Product: Window World Window Installation Clear all filters (1 of 191 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I ordered new windows from Window World of Louisville for my 2nd home on 09/10/2015. The windows I ordered were Beige with Grid except for 3. I was called and told the windows had arrived and now was the time to schedule the installation. Living out of State in...

This customer agreed to keep the white windows for a small discount so the installers put them in. They wouldn't put wrong windows in just to do it.

They get paid when we get paid so they wouldn't have installed the wrong color Windows knowing they wouldn't get paid so obviously the customer agreed to color. Then he decided he didn't like the color after excepting our discount and threatened us to order the color he originally wanted. We ordered the new color and one came broke so we have to reorder one window and he wants us to pay for all is travel plans and we didn't agree. He didn't allow us to discuss any other options over the phone he insisted he would slander us every where in which he is doing so.

There is no compromise with people when mistakes happen. We follow procedures when there is no payment.

Review