I have been waiting for a month for service on two of my windows. The first window that didn't work was fixed in a timely manner.

I was a little upset when the first window broke as the windows were only a few months old 2 to be exact, now I am waiting for window #2 and #3 to be fixed. My windows are now seven months old and I have had 3 broken windows.

They advertise that you can stand on their windows because they are so strong, that may be true but do not open them because if you do,you will not be able to close and lock them. I guess you are supposed to buy them just to stand on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world window from Window World was lies about product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments

Walton, Kentucky, United States #1304794

this was funny. who cares if they work properly as long as spiderman can stand/climb on them