Service Scheduling

I purchased windows, paid one half of the cost & then waited & waited. After 8 weeks I was told that the windows would be in next week & I would get a call.

No call from them; I called & was told I would be called on Wednesday of next week to schedule. No call. When I called I was told it was a busy office & they forgot to call me. Really what type of excuse is that?

So on Monday, the scheduled installation day, at 700 am I receive a call saying the installers were in a "huge" car wreck & the next available installation day is a week from Thursday (10 days away.). Ok I have removed all of my storm windows, taken down all mini blinds & window treatments, & moved all furniture from in front of the windows.

I was told to "loose my attitude " because I said the time frame was unacceptable! At this point I want my money back!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world window installation from Window World was customer service stinks , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments