2.0

Window World scheduled three 8+ hour installations for the same Saturday installation with just a two person "team" to install, which is physically impossible to accomplish. I had called to schedule my 13 window installation 2.5 weeks in advance to secure a June 7th delivery and installation.

I did not receive a phone confirmation the day before my installation nor did anyone call me the morning of my installation to advise of an estimated time of delivery. I called their main office at 10:00 a.m., receiving a time quote of 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The installer called me at 12:05 p.m.

to state that he could not be there before 4:00 p.m. He arrived at my house after 5:00 p.m., informing me that he could not begin the job at that hour. He and his partner, unloaded the windows from his trailer and placed them in my garage for installation the next day (Sunday). As I had other commitments, they could only work from 1:00 p.m.

to 4:30 p.m., with only 45% of the installation done. I called on Monday morning to complain about the overbooking of installations for my job, and "Lauren", the customer service manager, told me that she would have to get back to me with other scheduling information to complete the job, as she had heard that the installers quit the company. The installers are independent contractors and not employees of Window World, so the customer is at the mercy of the company to keep workers. She didn't call on Tuesday by 3:00 p.m.

so I called her. I was informed that she was in the office but not at her desk. No returned call from her. On Wednesday, I called Lauren but was transferred to the installation scheduler, "Dave" who informed me that he will get the installers there to finish the job.

As I left early from my job that afternoon, the installer could only work a few hours each evening to get the installation completed.

As part of my order, a large picture window was ordered but never delivered for installation, and I called my sales contact "Mark" to cancel it. No call.

Product_Or_Service: 13 large windows

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Preferred solution: Have them apply the credit to my account with the financing source.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2014.

Comments