Smithville,Mississippi

They clearly did not know what they were doing. Some of the windows sag in the middle. they smeared caulking all over the brick. Here we are a year later and our windows are still not finished. They tracked in caulking all over our caulking. They tried to install and caulk the windows in the rain. They told us the window caulking would never dry. Dust collect in the caulking and you cannot clean this area. Yesterday. we went by the Tupelo office and the manager mocked us and tried to make fun of us.

They called before we arrived home and wanted to come out the next day. I reminded them that we are not at home on Wednesday. I returned the call and the manager mocked us again about our schedule. I guess they want to make a career out of this one job. We had to go to Angie's list to get them to agree to finish the job instead of covering their mistakes with caulking.

Because of having a background in construction, I saw early on, that this was a rouge outfit. Also, the installers were very rude

and disrespectful. This has been an uphill battle from the very

start. They either do not show up when they promise or try to show up unscheduled usually when it is raining. If this company does not get their act together, they will probably find themselves setting in front of a judge and eventually be shut down or go under. Stay away from this rogue out fit who have a bunch of duds going around ripping off venerable adults and trusting people.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Unprofessional installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 22, 2014.

Comments