Had window world install 18 windows two doors and they didn't put the handles on the doors didn't pick up any trash I'm disable and when they saw that the team took advantage of me. The doors where in crocked called for 3 months never nothing from them my advice get a real company to do you're work.

They just don't care!!! The salesman will say anything it takes. The subs they sent where using the bathroom in my yard in view of my wife and daughter and smoking pot as they worked. They said the company didn't mind since the job was so easy.

I talked to 3 people at the Mooresville office and the last thing Mitch the salesman said was that he will get my doors and windows right and never talked to anyone again.

They avoided my calls from then on. After 3 months of hassle I hired a descent person from lowes to fix everything.

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #781543

Not true. I am a home health provider and I work cheap so that elderly people can stay in their homes.

I love my job and the thought of there happiness is all I need.

I work extremely hard at my job working with memory loss clients.

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #755955

No disrespect, however you get what you pay for. My father also told me "Good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good.