801 W Broad St, Waynesboro, VA 22980

Ordered Windows, waited 10 weeks for installation,no problem. Day of installation (used Vacation day) I receive a call @ 7:05 am will be there in 35 min.

Waited 1 1/2 hours no one no call. I called installer who called me. No answer, he returned call 5 min. Informed me truck was broken down( I understand that).

Window world called to inform me that truck was down & Informed me It could be afternoon before they would get here. Fine, I asked to be kept in the loop with updates since I had taken a day off. 10:59 I called installer, no answer. 12:43 I called installer again, no answer.

12:44 I called Window world ( not happy) & was told by Jessica the truck was fixed installer left office 5 min. ago. I assumed he was on his way to me. She spoke with the Whse manager who said he would have the installer call me.

No Call. 1:45 I called WW informed Jessica no one had called. So I asked to speak with Whse manager, out to lunch will be back 15 min. 1:50 I called installer again no answer.

2:30 I called WW again Amanda says Whse. Manager not back from lunch yet, however she was able to inform me that installation was not going to happen today & that I will be contacted Friday July 5th to reschedule. Guess what, no call. Waited till Monday until 11:00 am & yes I had to call.

Was told I would have to wait 2 weeks for installation Friday 19th. Turned out the installation was changed to Wed the 17 th afternoon. I had no problem with the installers (not the same installers from the beginning) they did a great job. Please note all of the calls (I) made.

Also made a point to have the installers call me before they arrived (I worked 1/2 a day) again no call, however they arrived on time 1:00. The day after installation I received a call at 8:30 (SUPRISE) from Window World wanting final payment.

Which I paid. I think this is the most unprofessional Company I have ever dealt with in my 40 years as a consumer...

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Treat your paying customers much better than I was treated.

• Unprofessionalism

Comments

There Warehouse Manager in Waynesboro Virginia lies and he will say whatever to cover his butt. They lie and never tell you the truth.

I will never do business with Window World again. I don’t see how they stay in business.