I went on-line to make an apointment and was never contacted. I finally stopped by the store on Viginia Beach Blvd.

and made an appointment. The salesman showed up late and I ordered the windows and he assured me the time was about 2 weeks for the windows to be installed.

After 1 month I called the store and asked what the problem was and was told the windows were not in and it usually took 6 to 8 weeks for a window delivery. I am in the middle of a kitchen restoration and I would never use WINDOWWORLD of tidewater again and would recommend to all not to use this company.

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

I don't think any window company can make a customer size window and install in two weeks. Granted IF that is what the salesman told you shame on him. But, there is a place on contract that states 6-8 weeks I believe.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #690685

This seems to be a theme with all Winow Worlds. I am in Fort Wayne Indiana, and was told 3him weeks.

8 weeks later they brought my windows and door, so I thought. The installer took out one of my windows, then realised that the replacement was the wrong color, as were all of them. Then decided to put the door in. After removing my door, realised that the replacement was constructed opposite of ehat was ordered.

It swings the wrong way, and the the side lite is on the wrong side. It is nearly 14 weeks. I have been stuck with a window that clashes with my existing, and a door that hits my interior when you open it. Not to mention the lies, told to us by everyone from the salesman to the general manager.

Finally after contacting the coporate headquarters, was i contacted by the franchise owner.

Whom, of course, had to show a united front with his lying employees. I want to cancel, but don't see how, seeing as they broke my existing window and door.

Your posting has been reviewed by our office. We are sorry to learn of your poor experience.

The appropriate ownership and management individuals within the store will be contacted so that they are aware of this posting as well. This will give them the opportunity to do the necessary research into this matter.

You are welcome to call us at 1-866-740-2100 if you have additional information that we can pass along for their review. We are more than happy to assist you in resolving this matter.

Customer Relations Department