Every time I think about our horrific experience with Mark Collins and see his family related commercials my husband & I get nauseated ! Never would I EVER recommend Mark Collins' company "Window World "

BUT

I WOULD highly recommend "Westcoast Windows and owner DAVE " located in "Temple Terrace" Florida .

At a great price, free estimates, efficient installers, quality products (doors & windows) call him for a great experience and not wasting your time or needless money! Quick and efficient at a super price . Dave is a true professional , efficient , quick deliveries , measured correctly, no broken materials (UNLIKE the horrible service from Do NOT use "Window World" )

& NOW" my PREFERRED vendor of choice is "WEST COAST" Windows ( owner Dave HAS done all my rental properties since and will continue working with Dave Call Dave at 813 985 -3200 or 985-3210 Dave will return your calls or chase him down ! Mike and Pam Ciarlelli in Auburndale Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Letting others know not to use this company because the owner does not return phone calls or try to resolve without the better business bureau involved.

I didn't like: Mark collins or defective product, Broken arches 3 times, Leaking arch caused major water damage to walls and carpet, Drywall, Trim.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 21, 2016.

Comments

I also dealt with mark Collins of ww of wpb, they have the absolute worst attitude and will lie and story you to death. Still waiting for trim that hasent been installed and they are threatening me with a lien.

I won't pay them final amount until I get that trim, as I'm fearful I won't ever get it ! And I had to have a handy man install the other trim as the installer did not do it , AVOID !!!!