This is a bait and switch situation: They advertise in their web site replacement window any size up to 4' X7' $189, plus tax. I called and they jacked up the price to $370.00 minimum because I needed to replace just one window.

There is nothing in the add that say anything about the quantity of windows or cost for installation. If this company begins with misleading false advertising how can you trust that they will do a good job.

You can buy a regular good window in Lowes or Home Depot for about $100 dollars and they will provide a professional installer for about $150.00, that's about $ 250.00 much less than these crooked people of Window World are asking for. Shame on them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Window World Cons: I do not like to be taken, Are using the bait and switch trick.

Comments

Lowes does not have the warranty that's why they are cheaper.

The same thing happened to me. But mine was 5hundred plus the sales person got aggressive when I ask about the 189.00 I brought Windows before from them and 2 Windows a 395.00 back to the sales person told me I would be calling / as of today I have not because I didn't think I should be have to pay that outrageous price and be treated like that I am disappointed in them for jacking up the price

consumerrelations

Hello,

Please reach out to our Window World Consumer Relations Department. You can reach us at 866-740-2100. We look forward to speaking with you.