3882 Center Loop, Orlando, FL 32808, USA

In November 2017 we ordered 6 sliding doors and paid half close to $10,000 in February they installed 4 of the doors on the 5th door had a large crack, we were told they will order the two doors and we will get them soon.Then I noticed that they took about $10,000 out of my credit card. I called and asked now they have all the money when am I going to get my 2 8 foot sliding doors.

Thats when the night mare started. was told one date no doors told another day no doors. Now they don't even return my calls. Do I need a Lawyer???

I have asked for my money back for I can call someone else to finish the job. We went to there place and this person he was a new manager and he is going to make sure this will be taken care of, that was about three months ago. Now I am getting together phone records of all the time I called them getting notarized statements from neighbors. I will take all this with pictures to a lawyer.

I email your CEO Tammy no response.

WOW I really cant believe a big company like yours does this to your customers. WOW

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Door Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Window World Cons: Do not tell the truth.

• Window World Sucks