North Charleston, South Carolina
1.3K views

The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl.

The installer attempted to install retrofit windows that are installed inside the existing wood casings and trim. Also 4 of the 6 windows were the wrong size. I was initially told by the owner Mr. Ala that he would refund the 4 wrong size windows and charge me his cost on the remaining 2 to cancel.

He never got back or returned my phone calls. I visited his office 44 days later. He said he could make them fit. I can buy windows at Lowe's and make them fit.

At present it remains an unresolved issue and will be settled in a case pending Small Claims Court. See Photos. There is no way the smaller temporary windows are a replacement for the larger original windows. I will lose over 8 square feet of viable glass area in total.

No, I would not install those windows even if they were free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Really? You really expected all that from Window World?

You went with the absolute cheapest window company on the planet and are expecting all that? You are amazing, has this course of action ever worked for you?

Look at your estimate......what brand of window did you buy? It never says a name brand.....you figure it out yet? They got your deposit and ordered the cheapest stuff they could get.

You purchased "windows," that's all.

At this time it seems that you still cannot grasp what really happened. Your decision to do business with them was solely based on price. You cannot change that now.

But do you still feel the "Joy of saving money?" Probably not. Don't blame them, they gave you what you bought.

Cheap windows!

Have fun with that while you shop at Wal - Mart.