The window products are unsatisfactory.I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl.
The installer attempted to install retrofit windows that are installed inside the existing wood casings and trim. Also 4 of the 6 windows were the wrong size. I was initially told by the owner Mr. Ala that he would refund the 4 wrong size windows and charge me his cost on the remaining 2 to cancel.
He never got back or returned my phone calls. I visited his office 44 days later. He said he could make them fit. I can buy windows at Lowe's and make them fit.
At present it remains an unresolved issue and will be settled in a case pending Small Claims Court. See Photos. There is no way the smaller temporary windows are a replacement for the larger original windows. I will lose over 8 square feet of viable glass area in total.
No, I would not install those windows even if they were free.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Window World Vinyl Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."