North Charleston, South Carolina
1.1K views 0 comments

The window products are unsatisfactory.I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl.

The installer attempted to install retrofit windows that are installed inside the existing wood casings and trim. Also 4 of the 6 windows were the wrong size. I was initially told by the owner Mr. Ala that he would refund the 4 wrong size windows and charge me his cost on the remaining 2 to cancel.

He never got back or returned my phone calls. I visited his office 44 days later. He said he could make them fit. I can buy windows at Lowe's and make them fit.

At present it remains an unresolved issue and will be settled in a case pending Small Claims Court. See Photos. There is no way the smaller temporary windows are a replacement for the larger original windows. I will lose over 8 square feet of viable glass area in total.

No, I would not install those windows even if they were free.

Review about: Window World Vinyl Windows.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Window World Replacement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.