Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows

79 of 456 Window World reviews

The window products are unsatisfactory.I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl.

The installer attempted to install retrofit windows that are installed inside the existing wood casings and trim. Also 4 of the 6 windows were the wrong size. I was initially told by the owner Mr. Ala that he would refund the 4 wrong size windows and charge me his cost on the remaining 2 to cancel.

He never got back or returned my phone calls. I visited his office 44 days later. He said he could make them fit. I can buy windows at Lowe's and make them fit.

At present it remains an unresolved issue and will be settled in a case pending Small Claims Court. See Photos. There is no way the smaller temporary windows are a replacement for the larger original windows. I will lose over 8 square feet of viable glass area in total.

No, I would not install those windows even if they were free.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
79 of 456 Window World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Window World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Window World.
Filing a new complaint about
×