I ordered windows back in March and took till July to get them installed.The installer was great but every time I had to call I received a new excuse.

I was told to talk to the Manager after several months and was told it would be another week. Guess what another no show and I had to call again. Just to many excuses and no results.

As a customer I should not be the one calling that should be done by the supplier.

I have turned down several other Window companies and at this point I wish I did not.Product seems to be good but the service was just terrible.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World and window world customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments