Parker, Colorado

it has now been a month since the salesguy came out, still no window. After paying 1/2 up front I have not had any communication from them.

After the sale I was supposed to have someone call me to come take measurements, never heard from them so I called.

I was told it would take 2-3 weeks to get my window so now at 3.5 weeks I call and am told that they are all out of the office until Monday (so they shut down from Wednesday-Sunday during my supposed delivery window and no one thinks that maybe they should communicate that with me?) I will supposedly get a call Monday morning, I'll believe it when it happens. I am this dissatisfied and I haven't even gotten the window yet, really wish they didn't have my $211.

Comments

landlady77

The window has now been installed and they did a very good job. After posting on here I was communicated with several times. Problem solved, I am happy with the results, they even knocked $50 off the bill.

Please let us know if you have not received communication as promised. You may contact the Customer Relations Department at 1-866-740-2100. You may also email to service@windowworldinc.com if you prefer.

We will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Customer Relations Manager