Service Scheduling

They don't answer their phone, they think they can send me to collections when they have fraudulent billing practices, etc.Guess what, I'm going to the AG and BBB on this.

Stick a fork in me, I am done! They send auto calls saying when they are coming and they never show up. Empties have been sitting on my front lawn for weeks. Ask for a supervisor, you are on hold longer.

The hold music is a very fast Mozart, which just increases my aggravation even more.Our delivery guy is friends with us on FB but he keeps saying "oh I was on vacation, I was training guys, etc." Done done and done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "deceptive billing-charge for four, give you one" of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $194. Window World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments