Carbondale, Pennsylvania

Requested an estimate for a complete front door with side windows, as well as a large 16' sliding glass door on our deck/patio area. Salesperson came and very nice and professional.

A few months later, and we have heard NOTHING back from salesperson or the Duryea, PA office. I called to see what was up and spoke to another gentlemen. He saw that someone was in fact here doing an estimate, again, awhile back. This was several weeks ago now that I spoke to the office inquiring on the initial estimate.

This person said he would get in touch with sales and have someone contact me. Again...that was almost a month ago.

Don't deal with them. They are only looking for window replacement. It appears that any other items such as door, sliding doors, etc. are out of their league.

This person wrote the review because of "estimate done...never heard back from them." of window world sliding patio door from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments