Ordered Windows from Window World in Columbus, Ohio from Keith Dotson and his crew. I bought and paid for twenty windows to be installed back in 2016. Windows did get installed minus two of them which I was told by the installer that they were not measured right. The installer told me they would get them reordered. A month or so goes by and my tenants are complaining because several of the windows are not closing properly and could not be latched closed. I called Keith to inquire about the two windows and tell him about the ones that were not working. Keith says, What windows are you talking about? After more explanation, he tells me he was not aware and would make sure to get them ordered and get the others fixed in the meantime. Fast forward just over two years and I have never received the other windows and the windows that didn't work were never fixed. Can you believe I tried to work with them for two years on this, I look back now and wonder why I did. All I received were excuses, got the runaround, missed work on several occasions because I took off when they were actually scheduled to be installed only to have the installer be a no-show, sick, or some other excuse.

I was told by Lindsy who is Keith's daughter that they would work with me and compensate me for all my troubles. Well, that hasn't happened and when I called her about getting some type of compensation she told me it was no longer in her hands and that apparently corporate contacted Keith and was looking into the matter.

Well, I have not heard a word from corporate, thinking they would want to hear my side of the story. To this day I have not received all my windows, the ones that would not latch were never fixed and I am still making my monthly payments on a product I did not fully receive nor have fixed, because they didn't work after installation.

I think some type of compensation is in order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments