65 Innsbruck Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14227, USA

We had Window World replace 19 windows in my previous house 3 years ago, so when I needed 2 windows replaced in my new house (new build), I called them.

Salesman came out and said he could not measure himself because new builds are different, so he was going to send his "expert", which took another week or so.

Once the "expert" came out, it was over three months before the two windows came in. We never got a call from Bonnie at Window World (Buffalo), but went on line and saw they were in. When we called to see why we were not notified, we were told they were "busy" and could put us on the calendar. That took another few weeks.

On August 3rd (one day late from the original installation date), the installers got to my house and immediately said the wrong windows were ordered. They had to re-order them. Installer said it would take two weeks.

Bonnie and the Dave (the salesman) never call us back. I did speak to Bonnie this past Friday because I called the service line and they found her and had her get on the phone. She said that she would call me back on Monday morning because they cannot do scheduling on Fridays. She also said that my installer quit, and they have to figure out how my windows will be installed. Sad It is now Tuesday, and I still haven't heard anything. Dave in Sales will never return a call or a text. It is like everyone just fell off the face of the earth.

I am disgusted with the lack of communication and the lack of caring. Did I mention that they do already have 50% of the total bill up front? Sad

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments