Window-world told me if I refered someone I would get $100. Now they have changed there story, and we had to wait a total of 7 weeks to get our windows.

also they leid about the gas in the windows keeping the heat out, it does no such thing and we paid an extra $500! I will do my best to tell others about how cheap and crooked window-world is! there windows didn't even fit my window cut out, there was about 6-inches on top of window that was hollow. they did not measure them right, there installer told me himself that the salesman didn't know how to measure the windows!

window-world is one big joke and if you value your money, go with another company. if you don't you will find yourself here writing a pissed off letter to!

buyer beware of window-world! stay away!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

• GEORGE VANHOOSE

Comments

winworld

We are very sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Window World experience. If you would like to discuss further please contact our Customer Relations department 1-866-740-2100.

Please be prepared to identify the franchise location from which you made your purchase so that we may notify them accordingly.