I haven't used Window World.Called WW and another company for an estimate on (3) front windows.

First company came out right on schedule, gave me an estimate and followed up. WW said they could come out in three weeks, made appt. Never heard from them again until 30 minutes before appt. Owner of WW/Columbia SC called saying she thought she could just give me an estimate over the phone, assuming that if I had standard metal windows, etc.

I told her that I had standard size wood windows. She said she should probably come out then...but it would be a little late (she's about a half hour from me). Got a call 50 minutes later from a man saying something had come up and they couldn't make it. Apparently this small 3 window job is not important to them.

If she wanted to give me an over the phone estimate she could've called me anytime before the three week agreed on appt to check on this.Will not be purchasing from them.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

GO TO WW NATIONAL HEAD QUARTERS AND FILE A COMPLAINT AND THEN GO TO GOOD HOUSE KEEPING SEAL AND FILE A COMPLAINT! :)