2.1

Save your money, time, and aggravation and go with a local contractor! Window World of Greater Susquehanna Valley is just a disorganized mess!

From the top to the bottom. I dealt with owner of the company, contractors, and the office people. They are about as organized as a 3 year old game of softball would be. One never knew what the others were doing.

I assumed the contractors knew what they were doing. When I came home and realized how they had installed the skirting on my trailer I suggested to them that they put the proper rail on top of the skirting so when the ground heaves it wouldn't be pushed out. They didn't listen and sure enough, it sticks out about 3-4 inches on hot days. The contractor even lied once and said he had talked to me about a date he was supposed to show up.

He claimed he spoke with me and I wasn't available that day! I got so mad I actually contacted the owner and he assured me the contractors would show up on a certain date to do the work.

I took the day off of work and the contractors never showed! I could go on, not worth your time, money or aggravation!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Window World Cons: Customer service, Workmanship, Contractor scheduling, Reliability.

Comments