Bentonville, Arkansas

you see the tv ads for Window World, which is a laugh. We are in the process of purchasing a home through the FHA program and 2 windows had to be replaced and installed to meet FHA standards.

The current owners was just as surprised as we are. Window World was asked to replace these windows, which was told and lead to believe this could be accomplished quickly to complete the sale and get us into the house, being that I am disabled Veteran and my wife is trying to get us in a house that is more suitable for me and her as well. So far it has taken Window World 2 1/2 weeks and still no sign of the windows being here to be installed. In the mean time we have been delayed 2 times now on the closing of the home.

It is costing us more and more for the delay because of Window Worlds inability to provide the service they were asked to do. All our belongings are in boxes packed for the move now for 3 weeks. The closing date has been moved back again as of yesterday because there is no sign of windows insight as promised.

Yes we are very unhappy with Window World, I will never use them in the future or recommend them to anyone, matter of fact I will discourage from their use in helping families. Window World is a joke and don't stand up for what they say they do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

Screw with our vets and you screw with the rest of us. Just lost my business.

Thanks for the heads up. Scratching them off my list.

My name is Anton Myers owner of Window World of the Ozarks in Springdale, AR. We service the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley area. When I am contacted by a customer with a problem I take it very seriously. I have never been contacted by Sarge 7489 and we do not have any record

of anyone needing windows installed for FHA

loan. My problem is that I do not know who you are or where you live. All our windows are custom made and takes at a minimun of 3 to 4 weeks to be made and shipped to our location. We tell all our customers that the turn around time from order to install is approximately 4 to 5 weeks. Please contact me so I can personally take care of this situation. My email is wwnwa@wwozarks.com. I would be more than happy to resolve this problem personally.

Anton Myers