2970 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452, USA
5.0
Style and Design

I was SO impressed. I didn't expect to be.

Window World was the lowest estimate....buy a fair amount. They advertise a lot. I really expected to get by with the job they did, but did not expect to be impressed. I am IMPRESSED.

The job was replacing the upper windows in a two story room. They also had to take down and replace vertical blinds that had been in place for 30 years and would cost a true fortune to replace. We were very nervous. The crew arrived mid morning (they had to come to the Peninsula from Virginia Beach through the traffic).

We never thought they could do such a complicated job in one day. They were completely finished before 4:00. They were marvelously professional. They absolutely made it look easy, which it certainly was not and they did all these nearly impossible things with such good humor that it was a real pleasure to have them in our home.

I would and do recommend Window World without reservations.......no with enthusiasm.

Our last window replacement project was done by Mr. Rogers Windows and they were excellent too......but at a much much higher price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

• Excellent Installation Team