1484 Hawkeye Dr, Hiawatha, IA 52233
1.3

Called them and said I wanted the best quality window they carried and that was no problem but of course the price wasn't any where near the TV add price which I expected. When winter came and the wind blew it came right through.

I called and they said well these windows aren't meant for out in the country with the winds you get. What!? They decided that the wind was coming in through the water drain holes in the lower corners of the windows and the fix was to cut a little piece of sponge and put that in the corners. What!?

And if that wasn't bad enough 2 years later I came home and the lower panel of the kitchen window above my sink was laying on the floor. The plastic catch that keeps the window in the track had broken.

You get what you pay for and Window World windows, even their top of the line are *** Now I must say I had these put in the autumn of 2012 Not even 7 years ago and am thrilled to say that I am now replacing them all with Andersen windows. Yeah!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Window World Pros: How quickly they take your order and figure what you owe them.

Window World Cons: Quality of product, Slow service.

• Beware Of Window World