1100 NW Valley Ridge Dr, Grain Valley, MO 64029, USA
4.0

We bought two sliding doors and 5 windows. The installers advised the windows were measured wrong but would work.

All the windows got installed and we paid in full. However, we have had issues with screens, a sash, missing trim and missing hardware. We have been strung along and strung along with excuses. One time we set an appointment for a rep to come out and we were completely forgotten.

No one showed up or called. I have had to call Window World multiple times to see when things will be fixed and they have come out twice since the install, but every issue still isn’t fixed. We have a sash that the installer noted the day of the install that it needed to be replaced. We have been told it’s ordered, told it’s in and also the complete opposite - it wasn’t ever ordered.

I understand we didn’t spend as much as some people, but we still deserve respect and we expect Window World to stand behind their product.

With as much arm twisting I’ve had to do to get this far along, I’m really worried about what will happen if we ever need the “lifetime warranty”. The only bright side to all of this is the two installers we had were awesome.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments