380 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI 02886, USA
1.1

I contracted my house to be vinyl sided by Window World of Rhode of Rhode Island back at the beginning of April being told there was a 6 week wait, no problem. Well on June 1st I called and they told me there contractors were finishing a job and would be there , without notice a truck showed up at my door with all the stock on June 4th in the pouring rain and I was told by the driver that he was alone and just delivers it off the truck with the fork lift.

Having no driveway which the company knew the driver placed it on the sidewalk in front of my home and left leaving my wife & I in our 60's to carry everything into our back yard. When the installers arrived on June 7th with only two men they proceeded to start the project. For the next 4 weeks it was just 1 man sometimes two and the job seemed to be stalling. I talked with the office manager Tiffany every day about the crew they had and she told me they were waiting for another crew to get done with another job and would send them to my home, this never happened.

When I called Tiffany again this time being very angry and upset at the lack of progress she told me not to call the office again and I should speak only to Mike the installation manager and not to talk to the contractors. Well now it is at the end of 6 weeks and the job is still not competed, there are many mistakes and they seem to be rushing just to get away from me. Monday I met with the corporate manager with Mike and was told that the job would be completed by Friday, well as you can guess Wednesday & Thursday no one showed up at my home and Mike claims to have run out of stock to finish my home and would have it there by Wednesday which never happened.

If you live around Massachusetts and Rhode Island and are looking for someone to vinyl side your home please do not call Window World of Rhode Island as you may have to go through the same experience I am going through now.

They did not even offer me a discount or any type of real apologizes. Stay away from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Siding Installation.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Window World Cons: Very poor service.

Comments