Tucson, Arizona

I contacted Window World of Tucson Arizona for a quote for windows for my home. A sales person quickly showed up and as always tried to sell me something I did not need.

Fortunately, I did some research on dual pane windows so I knew what I needed and what I did not. This sales person was pushy, arrogant, and in plain terms just a real ***! I finally purchased the windows gave them half down and had to wait 7 weeks for them just to arrive, not once did they return my calls or keep me informed of my windows arrival and installation. Finally the windows came in and 2 losers showed up and did a poor job of installation and forget to seal several windows.

Had to wait 1 whole week to get them back out to finish the job, the job site was dirty and trash from them.

I had to clean up the house walls (exterior) from dust and trash they left behind.

Now 1 month later a window shattered (poor quality I think) so I called the sales person and he said no problem they have a lifetime warranty we will replace it, well here it is 4 weeks later and no window no returned calls what a rip off company. DO NOT BUY FROM WINDOW WORLD!!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Window World Cons: Custermer service, Poor quailty, No returned calls.

• Quality Material

Comments

Not true in Richmond VA... We love our Window World .

We love our new entry door! The service was exceptional!!!!