Featured Not resolved
1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Some of the windows are broken and/or will not lock.The caulking was not properly done and some places aren't even caulked including outside.

The windows in the pool room are not level from the inside or the outside. Beveled trim work that has already cracked open. My hardwood floor is scratched and they broke my sink vanity.

The sink is directly below the bathroom window, so I would assume someone stood on it to put the window in and it now leaking water.I had to clean up their mess including glass all in the driveway and worst of all they pilfered through our belongings and stole items.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, damaged windows installed, broken sink vanity, unlevel windows, theft of property" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about window world window installation from Window World was value of product, no clean up job and president mr griffin spoke to me as if i were a liar Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments