Memphis, Tennessee
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Some of the windows are broken and/or will not lock.The caulking was not properly done and some places aren't even caulked including outside.

The windows in the pool room are not level from the inside or the outside. Beveled trim work that has already cracked open. My hardwood floor is scratched and they broke my sink vanity.

The sink is directly below the bathroom window, so I would assume someone stood on it to put the window in and it now leaking water.I had to clean up their mess including glass all in the driveway and worst of all they pilfered through our belongings and stole items.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

I didn't like: Value of product, No clean up job, President mr griffin spoke to me as if i were a liar, Griffin never took any responsibility for his employees faults, Theft of my property.

1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor customer service, damaged windows installed, broken sink vanity, unlevel windows, theft of property / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.