1.4K views
Featured Not resolved
1.4

Some of the windows are broken and/or will not lock. The caulking was not properly done and some places aren't even caulked including outside.

The windows in the pool room are not level from the inside or the outside. Beveled trim work that has already cracked open. My hardwood floor is scratched and they broke my sink vanity.

The sink is directly below the bathroom window, so I would assume someone stood on it to put the window in and it now leaking water. I had to clean up their mess including glass all in the driveway and worst of all they pilfered through our belongings and stole items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: poor customer service, damaged windows installed, broken sink vanity, unlevel windows, theft of property.

I didn't like: Value of product, No clean up job, President mr griffin spoke to me as if i were a liar, Griffin never took any responsibility for his employees faults, Theft of my property.

Comments

I’m great full for the time and effort you gave, the review , the company can’t hide There *** work and ethics. I will never give use clowns