Thatcher, Arizona
1.7

This is a review of the Window World in Tucson Arizona (520-747-1560) owned by Chris Lutz at the time of my window purchase/installation in 2017.

During the original estimate on 1/06/17 a salesman measured the windows. Owner Chris Lutz came by 1/17/17 to remeasure the windows to make sure the measurements were correct. Deposit charged to my credit card on 1/31/17.

Installation date scheduled for 3/18/17. Installer arrived without materials needed to replace the window frame (as agreed in contract) and even though the windows were measured twice (once by the owner), one of the windows was incorrect size. Installation was canceled until all the correct materials were available, including the window.

After the installation and before the owner left I showed him areas of concern related to the installation of the windows. He stated that after the windows set for a few days he would return to complete the work. I called the company multiple times and was told the owner would call me. I did not get any calls from him. Over 18 month later and I still have not heard from the owner, my window installation has not been properly completed, and sometimes one of the windows screeches when I open or close it. The window is scraping against the vinyl track when opened/closed and leaving a black groove in the white vinyl. I find bits of vinyl in the ledge. The screens do not fit properly so when I open the windows the flies, mosquitoes, and other pests fly into my home. The caulking was sloppily done, with caulk smeared on the bricks and the window vinyl. Two completely different colors of caulk were used on the same window. In some areas the caulk is already separating from the window. The wood trim that the owner installed when replacing the window frame is unevenly cut and the window ledge is ragged. I have photos, invoices, and emails to back my statements but do not know how to upload them.

What good is a lifetime warranty if the company takes months to get the windows installed, installs the windows incorrectly, does shoddy work, uses cheap product, and never returns calls when the work is incomplete and incorrectly done?

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix my windows to the way they should be!!!.

Window World Pros: Price seemed reasonable until i saw end product.

Window World Cons: Workmanship, Product quality, Customer service, Windows ordered wrong size, Unfinished installation.

• Lousy Product And Workmanship