Harlan, Kentucky

My mom age 81 took out over $13,000 to put siding and new windows in her home, the men showed drunk and I had to send them home three different times when they did show up at all, after 6 months we noticed cracks in the window panes and the siding not attached as well as other homes we had looked at, after three years of calling window world a supervisor came out and looked my mom and me in the face and said well this was a bad job done but there is nothing we can do. Stay away from window world!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

sounds like window world in corbin ky.and these people from customer relations for window world are a joke that back there own and you are *** screw them waste of time.good luck stay away from window world

Bad_Advice

Test2

Bad_Advice

Test

We are available to help facilitate this matter if you would like our involvement. Please call us directly at 1-866-740-2100, or if you prefer email please utilize our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

We are happy to assist as possible.

Customer Relations Department