Window World - Review about Sliding Doors from Milton, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Jul 20, 2014
We'll it's been another week and no call back, they still have one more window to install they had a date they told us they were coming and never showed up, I called and of course no one would answer I left a message saying to call it even and we would get someone else to come finish the work and fix the mess they left us, so hoping they agree to it.Also the slider they finally got in is not acceptable.
The grids inside the glass are crooked it just never ends.Save your kinet people and call anyone BUT window world , they r terrible!!!
Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2014
Worst service ever, wrong size windows, installed 2 different panels for our sliding door.Reordered again, wrong one, defected grids inside window not straight.
Still waiting for one of the windows to arrive almost 2 months now. Leave an wakeful mess for us to clean when they leave, smudged windows and grease marks on the white part. Nails all over our driveway, ruined one of my plants. In and out with mud on their feet.
The list just goes on and on, every time they return there's a new problem.
Can't measure and can't take a correct order, then try to blame us for it!!Never ever will recommend them to anyone!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Windows Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."