Semmes, Alabama
2.3

I am so extremely disappointed and frustrated with Window World! We used them several years ago to replace all of our windows and we had such a wonderful experience.

We have even recommended them to several of our family and friends who have purchased from them. So that makes our latest experience even more frustrating! To start with, the sales guy was late for our appointment so I called him just to make sure he was still coming and he was so rude to me. He asked if I had somewhere to be in a very sarcastic way and I was very taken back.

I told him yes, I actually did. Michael had to call him and told him if he didn't want to come that we could find someone else to take our money. In his defence, once he arrived he was very apologetic and even offered us a small discount. So we went ahead and placed our order.

We were told we would be contacted by some one to come remeasure and set up our installation, everything should take about 6-7 wks. This was on 4/29/16. Fast-forward 6 wks later, we had NOT heard from them, so when I called the lady informed me that they decided to go with the original measuments and that the doors had been ordered and someone would contact me regarding our install, but they were running about 6-8 wks behind. OK...so when week 11 approached, I was annoyed...I had not heard from ANYONE!

I called on Friday morning and left a message for the store manage who naturally, did not return my call! I called Monday and spoke with someone who was very nice and apologetic and said she would get some answers for me and call me back. Tuesday morning someone finally called me and basically told me they had my doors and that someone would be out the next morning at 9:30am to install them. No real explanation as to why it had not been done already...other than they where running really behind and the sales guy should have told me they were running 10-12 wks out not 6-8...

Really!? So whatever, at this point I just wanted my doors so I said OK. Wednesday morning, around 8:30 the store manager calls me to tell me the installer dropped a caulk gun on his eye and had to go to the hospital and probably wouldn't make it. I tried to be very understanding.

So I just said OK, I hope he is OK and he said he would let me know by noon if they could come. 1:30, the girl calls from the store and tells me they are not coming...imagine that! But says another installer would be at my house at 9am tomorrow. Yesterday morning, 9am rolls around and no doors!!

9:15, guy calls and said I have your doors and I'll be there in just a few minute's. 10am, Michael finally lost it and called the store to cancel our order all together. Of course, I cried! I am just so extremely sick of people not doing the right thing!

It infuriates me that businesses just think they can take your money and not have to do their jobs!!! And be completely unapologetic about it, with no explanation at all. I just don't get it, but I guess I am just one of the few people who feels like if you make a commitment you should do everything in your power to fulfill it!!

So thanks Window World, for nothing! #windowworldofmobile #youstink #youlostourbusiness

Window World Pros: Product and price.

Window World Cons: Customer service lack of resolution.

Comments

We were suppose to have our windows installed a month ago. They were loading them in the truck and dropped one.

Had to re order it. I keep getting a run around with them on where it's at. Window World has our money and could careless. I initially asked Dallas our Salesmen.

What if there are any issues. He assured me there wouldn't be and if there was. To contact him.

Well I did and have not heard back from him. Place is a joke.

I feel your pain! Window world sucks and has no customer service.