Atlanta, Georgia

This is the lowest unethical company I have ever dealt with in 40 years of home ownership. I agreed to purchase seven windows to be installed. After waiting more than a month past the installation date, they finally arrived.

Five of the 7 windows did not fit and had to be jerry-rigged or reordered. The salesman who measured the window openings obviously didn't know what he was doing.

The install team damaged my home in several areas and have refused to be accountable for it.

We are so sorry that we EVER heard of the company...as I said RUN!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Comments

window world is terrible

not sure where you are at,,,but here in the Cincinnati/northern KY area,,,the guy running the window world store has never even put a window in,,,and his measure/sales guys includes his personal trainer. my helper told him one time to buy a "dummy" tape.

the guy couldn't even read a tape measure. my helper wasn't being an *** they do make a tape measure with big numbers on all marks(dummy tape). but this is who he sends out to measure jobs ???

make any sense to you ? and they wonder why they have problems.