Glenshaw, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

I contacted window world to have someone come out to give me an estimate on getting a picture window replaced. Dave (the sales rep) got to my house at 9:45 and left at 9:51!

My husband was out of the house and was on his way back home and I told Dave this and he said; oh don’t worry this will only take a minute! He had no intention of actually answering any questions that I had. I am not sure if this was because my husband was out of the house and he thought, oh a woman has no clue about windows or if it was the fact that we are a younger couple (late 20’s early 30’s) and he thought that we can’t afford the window or we just don’t care about the window. Both of which are very wrong.

Our house was built in 1925 and we want a window that fits with the time period and we are willing to pay good money for a window that we like. He took no measurements, left me with the pricing/ordering sheet and said all the prices are on here. He even said to me, you know most companies would not even bother coming out for 1 window. I could tell that he thought that coming to my house was a waste of time.

He even asked me if I was flipping the house! We have lived here for 6 years and had personal belongings everywhere. If I was flipping the house, I would not have personal pictures hanging on the wall. Quite frankly even if I was, it was none of his business!

I have had other companies come out and they spent over 1 hour, explaining things to us, answering questions and taking measurements of the window. They even said that it would be a full day’s job. It is easy to tell what companies actually have the customers’ interests in mind and what company will treat you like a number. It is the sales rep’s job to get the sale, to make the customer fell comfortable and confidant in the companies work, want to invest in their company and to answer any and all questions they have.

I believe that you base everything about the company off of the first meeting and window world was horrible.

To window world, you are just a number. So if you care at all about the windows that you want, don’t call window world!

Review about: Window World Customer Care.

I didn't like: Sales rep, Lack of customer service.

Comments

Muncy, Pennsylvania, United States #921409

How do you know what the salesmen was thinking? Maybe your the one with the guilty conscience.

I've been in construction my whole life and it only takes a minute or two to provide an estimate. Were you expecting a long conversation over tea? Chances are you didn't plan on buying a window that day and the salesmen knew you had to run it past your hubby anyway.

Ive heard nothing but good from these guys and had them install over 70 windows in an office of mine. Good luck