I ordered 7 windows which were correct. The door I ordered was not the door I relieved.

During the discussion with Dan the salesman and my cousin was there and heard the discussion of why I wanted to order the drop down screen storm door so my dogs could see out and not tear up the screen. I already had a Larson clear view door in front door but can’t let air flow through on fall and spring. Dan admitted we discussed this door but said I didn’t want to pay more money that is not true. He refused to make good on the door and so did the franchise owner Mike.

I notified Corporate but they said they would check into it. But it’s been a few days and have not from them. Dan and Mike said take it or leave it no refunds I didn’t want a refund just the door I ordered and willing to pay the difference. Of approximately $200 more.They were both very rude which I admit I was too but I had every right to get ugly as Dan and Mike.

The installers were wonder and very polite. Dan was 3 hours late for my appointment. And was rushing through the paper work as he still had to drive back. I should have listened to my cousin and only paid for half then they would have had to take the door back.

Hmmm wonder what they do with the items people do not like or not what they ordered if they only oat 1/2 down???? Lowe’s has the same door for 1/2 the price .

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let me pay the other approximately 180-200 difference and get the door I actually ordered..

Window World Pros: Great windows.

Window World Cons: Salesman dan was 3 hours late in a hurry ordered wrong door.

• Testimoni