2.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows.Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted.

Handed him the piece of paper with the exact windows I wanted for my home. Thought that was what I was getting. Lo and behold the wrong windows were written on the order form and stupid me I didn't catch it. So i have an east west facing house in the midwest with windows that have an SHGC of .21 thus making my home less efficient in the winter.

Here's the other problem...I asked for foam filled and didn't get that either. So my wonderful new windows howl on windy days. The back and side of my house face farm fields. When the wind comes through it hits the back of my house with force.

Hence foam filled sashes and frame. But again it's my fault for taking the salesmans word that what i asked for was ordered. Now for the install. They broke the frames of 5 windows on install and had to replace them.

A lot of the windows the perimeter is overfilled with foam and they are a bear to open. They busted plaster off the walls on the inside of my house. They caused my deck to leak into my house and said it was my deck contractors fault. The deck had been installed for a year with no problems until they removed siding and installed the downstairs windows.

A piece of my siding that had blown off my home was re-affixed with galvanized nails. Just came to find out that the trim around my upstairs windows was left with a huge gap and no caulk and my Tyvek was exposed for the past 3 months since install in May. The siding in between my windows was cut too short and Tyvek was showing. Here's the newest...3 of my windows leaked after a heavy rain.

One leaked so badly it saturated my carpet and leaked into my basement. Their solution was to drill holes in every single frame on both sides of the screen so it will drain faster. Now the full screens I paid for are useless because the bugs just come through the holes.

I have spiders creating homes in every single corner of my windows.Honestly, I wish I had never contacted this company.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments