1.6K views
5.0

we had windows replaced on our family/sunroom a couple of years ago, and have been very pleased with them. 2 months ago, I was getting ready to wash the windows, pulled the blinds all the way up an noticed a crack in one of the windows.

I called the Peoria office and told them about the crack.

they said, give us the serial number of the window and we will order you a new one. about 3 weeks later, the window was replaced, and never ever once was there any hassle, or suggestion of cost...instead, I was told that if we have any problems with the windows, to just give them a call.....that's customer satisfaction in action!

This person wrote the review because of reliable warranty at Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most warranty and the windows. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World window world replacement windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments