Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

SCAMMED out of $1,500.00. A representative arrived at my home on Saturday, I SIGNED a Contract for 4 replacement windows and provided a $1,500.00 DEPOSIT and I was advised someone from the office will be contacting me to arrange an installation.

I called the company office # multiple times on the MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY. The company purposely ignored ALL my messages and text. The contract has 3 day grace period to cancel - SCAM - they bill your credit card on the 4th day $1,500. The company has NO CONTACT with you within the first 3 days and when i try to cancel my order on the 5th day I have been DENIED a refund and they STOLE my $1,500.

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - THIS IS A SCAM - 3 DAY GRACE PERIOD - And On the 4th DAY THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.

THEY LIE. DO NOT DO BUSINESS

Review about: Window World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lies.

Comments

I live here in Oak Creek WI and we have. a TV station called fox 6 and they have a thing called contact 6 where if you have a problem with companies you call them and they help you resolve it .

It’s Great because companies don’t want to be on the news bad mouthing them. Hopefully where you live they have something like that if not try to go to the local tv station and have them bad mouth window world.

I plan on doing that today if my replacement window don’t show up ! I ordered it in August and window world just playing games with me ...what’s new I absolutely HATE Window World

Good Luck

I live here in Oak Creek WI and we have a local news program called contact 6. They help with people like window world bull *** .

Try your news station where you live to get it on air that window world is a scam .

If today they have my replacement window after waiting since August for it that’s what I plan on doing .

They help you get your money back and help fix the problem.

Good luck