I had a problem with Window Word of Johnson City, NY scheduling my windows and door to be installed. They were scheduled at the end of June.

I changed the date to the following day about 2 weeks prior to the schedules date with no problem. On the original date of installation, I get a call from Window World stating they were double booked. I told them they were scheduled to come the following day and they had no record of it. I rescheduled to the middle of July on July 18.

The installer calls that he will be here at a certain time. When that time arrives, I get another call the a storm alert came over his phone and he will come later. It never stormed. About 4 hours later, I called Window World after several calls went to voice mail and asked when my windows were going to get installed.

The installer called back and said his crew walked and had to go get his child and he would come when he could and only do half the job. I called Window World back and finally got it installed the next day after changing my plans. I had to waste 3 days waiting to get their installers.

I told the person I wanted to speak to the owner and wanted compensation for wasting my time. It has been 2 weeks and the owner has not called me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #1193863

did you file a complaint with the bbb? I'm trying to get ahold of the owner as well.

I was rudely told that the owner will not call me. Just like if I wanted to speak to the head of Chrysler, he wouldn't call me either.