Called them and they said a supervisor would call within 24 to 48 hours. They did not.

Called them back after 3 days and they said someone will contact me ASAP. They have still have not. Called the Corporate office and left a message. Have heard nothing.

I get the impression they do not want to come out and fix what they caused. I will submit my experience to the BBB. These people have no problem taking your money but god forbid if anything goes wrong then good luck getting any one to help. Advice.

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. I like the windows but the customer service sucks big time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2014.

Comments

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States #843831

Please contact our Customer Relations Department in North Carolina at 1-866-740-2100 and ask for our Customer Relations Manager. Once we have your information we will gladly contact the franchise from which you made your purchase so that any outstanding warranty matter will be handled appropriately.

You may also email us at info@windowworld.com if you are more comfortable with this method of communication.

Thank you.