On Aug 17 2012 I signed a contract to have window world install in winows. Salesman said 2 weeks they would be installed.

Got an apointment to them installed on 10/9/2012 took two days off work as they said if they got started late it would take 2 days. Plus I wanted to get my house in shape before returning to work. Night before they were to show up cancelled. Wanted to reschedule for 10/11 or 10/12 2012 told them no.

If you give your word you should show up.

Now I am setting in a house with all the furniture in the middle of the floor.( Furniture needed to be 3 foot from windows and no curtains at the windows. The alarm is shut off and I STILL HAVE TO PAY THEM FULL PRICE NO MATTER WHAT

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

I ALSO ORDERED THE WINDOWS AND WAS TOLD TWO WEEKS THREE AT THE LATEST NOW ALMOST 6WEEK AND I HAVE TAKEN TWO DAYS OFF AND GET A CALL FROM MANAGER AND SAID TRUCK IS LATE AND CAN NOT FIND SOMEONE TO INSTALL ON SAT. MY TIME IS AS VALUABLE AS YOURS AND I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.

We have been informed by the franchise owner that this matter has now been resolved. Thank you for working together to bring this matter to a resolution.

Customer Relations Department