1.6
Additional Fees

Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right, that is everything that was not done correctly.

On 5.11.16 a crew came to fix and wrap 12 windows and they did not complete the job, they just left and said they had to go.

I called my rep and the executive and they never responded to my complaints or that the job is not finished. They made me wait 1 month and now they they have to come back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: poor installation.

I didn't like: Shotty workmanship for what you pay.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 11, 2016.

Comments

Last year around August 2017, got a quote for about 60 windows. The usual sale show - fire on one side but no heat going thru glass, salesman stands on window glass without breaking, all the awards etc.

it’s was from a window world located at 299 N. Plank Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550So now I’m ready to go ahead after doing major renovations BUT that Window world store or location is gone...poof. That location is closed according to main office.

What happened in less than one year that they disappeared- if you know, tell me.I’m concerned since I’m spending like 2nd mortgage on tons of windows and the local store has packed up and disappeared in ONE YEAR. And I’m reading a bunch of horror reviews on this site about after service.

After reading these reviews I certainly would not use them!!!