Birmingham, Alabama
1.7

Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16.The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right, that is everything that was not done correctly.

On 5.11.16 a crew came to fix and wrap 12 windows and they did not complete the job, they just left and said they had to go.

I called my rep and the executive and they never responded to my complaints or that the job is not finished.They made me wait 1 month and now they they have to come back.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: poor installation.

I didn't like: Shotty workmanship for what you pay.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wont use Window World again Window World "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..." Read more Window World - HORRIBLE WINDOWS AND WORKMANSHIP Window World "have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012. Every window they installed leaks....and badly now. The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when..." Read more Window World Windows Installation Review Window World "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..." Read more Window World - Crappy Service Window World "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more