1.7

Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16.The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right, that is everything that was not done correctly.

On 5.11.16 a crew came to fix and wrap 12 windows and they did not complete the job, they just left and said they had to go.

I called my rep and the executive and they never responded to my complaints or that the job is not finished.They made me wait 1 month and now they they have to come back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of shotty workmanship for what you pay. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor installation" of window world window installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments