Birmingham, Alabama

Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16.The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right, that is everything that was not done correctly.

Related: Window World Window Installation Review

On 5.11.16 a crew came to fix and wrap 12 windows and they did not complete the job, they just left and said they had to go.

I called my rep and the executive and they never responded to my complaints or that the job is not finished.They made me wait 1 month and now they they have to come back.

I didn't like: Shotty workmanship for what you pay.

1.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor installation / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Window World Christmas Fiasco! AKA HOUSE RAPE!! Louisville Franchise! Window World "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..." Read more Window World - Review about Sliding Doors from Milton, Pennsylvania Window World "Worst service ever, wrong size windows, installed 2 different panels for our sliding door. Reordered again, wrong one, defected grids inside window not straight. Still waiting for one of the..." Read more Window World - Crappy Service Window World "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..." Read more Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows Window World "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more