The salesman Ian Zmud sucked us in like a tractor beam. Once that was done, IT WAS OVER !!!

18 windows, 4 slider doors and siding, what a joke. The siding was done in 2 differ colors, the "manager" Manny dropped 2 guys over that couldn't even speak English so I couldn't express my complete horror with them, Manny only showed up 1x & when I tried to call the Salesman, he just passed me off to someone else. The office girl says she never spoke to me when they installed the broken pic window in the LR & when I called the so called VP, HA ! He was just a manager, another one.

Jeffrey

Steel, what a freggin joke. Now that he has been out here, he walks away when I talk to him, won't do the wk he promised and they started this job 2 months ago....

for your own sanity. STOP, DO NOT CALL THEM, GO WITH THE COMPANY THE SALEMEN TALKED YOU OUT OF !!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "they won't let me choose more then one anwser" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world sales representative at Window World was nightmare Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments