We ordered three windows on Sept. 12, 2017.

It is December 5, 2017 today. I called yesterday and was told it takes 16 weeks from the date you order. Well, I just read a Window World ad that said 4 to 8 weeks from placing your order till installation. We took all window covers off since we were told it would be Dec.

1st. Now our house is so cold ! We got rid of shades and curtains because they were old. Windows are North and West.

We live in wide open country. Now looks like it will be January sometime before they are installed. Very disappointing....think I may contact corporate.

Had been waiting to decorate our house for Christmas till after windows were installed but now guess I will get the trees and other decor up. No sense waiting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

All this type of issues can be handled with communication

@Tom

HI Tom: Do you work for the company? Are you his best friend or a family member?

It sure seems like you have a bias towards the company in this response.

Have you looked at all the negative reviews? Maybe you should call them and ask what's up with these negative people?

I'm a 78 year old woman on a fixed income company of Wonder Rochester New York charge$1,378 one ordered the wrong size window the contract was wrong they did not do everything they say on the contract buyers beware

@Anonymous

Any follow up from the company on this complaint. Let us consumers know.

I will call the consumer relations to see if they followed up. Thanks for letting people know; the only way to get these bad companies out of business.

Jerry S.

consumerrelations

Please feel free to reach out to our Consumer Relations Department at 866-740-2100. We will be happy to reach out to the franchise owner. Thank you.