65 Innsbruck Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14227, USA
Resolved
1.2
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Sep 07, 2017

They completed the job.

Update by user Sep 07, 2017

They came today and finished the job.

Update by user Aug 28, 2017

Still no call from ww to reschedule, it will be a week tomorrow since they're last scheduled visit where they couldn't complete the job and it has been 25 weeks since I have placed the order.

Update by user Aug 23, 2017

No call from Window world again today, next Tuesday will be 26 weeks since I have placed the order for three windows and a door and it still isn't completed.

Update by user Aug 22, 2017

A man from window world showed up just before 10:30am he was very nice but unfortunately they didn't have the correct size lock materials so they weren't able to do the job. I have to wait for a call from window world again to reschedule again. Hopefully they will contact me soon and I won't have to continuously call to try to get a hold of them.

Update by user Aug 17, 2017

Ww finally contacted me back today one of the representatives called for the general manager just to schedule the appointment. I would've rather the general manager returned the to calls and voice mails I left him to discuss what happened rather than ignore it.

We are tentatively scheduled for next Tuesday between 9-11am. I'm almost positive I will not hear back from ww they dropped the ball repeatedly and don't want to have to deal with it.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2017

On March 7th I ordered three windows and a front entry door from window world it is now August 16th and the order has still not been completely installed. I had contacted window world to see what the hold up on the install of everything was and I was told that they changed who they bought their doors from and that the doors might still take a while to come in, they gave me the option of having my windows installed first which I wanted to do.

The first installers came to my house for about 5 minutes and left because they said the weather looked like it was going to get bad (there was not a drop of rain it was sunny) my husband and I both took off of work to be home for the installers. They told me someone would contact me to reschedule the install. Two days later I called back because I did not hear back and the woman who answered told me that the installers told her that we sent them away telling them we wanted the door and windows installed together. We ended that phone call rescheduling the windows to be installed the O'Briens came to install it a week or so later and they were great.

I received a call when the door came in and had it set to be installed by on a following Monday, my husband took off of work and the person who was supposed to install it never showed up. I called ww at 12pm to let them know none showed and they connected me with one of there managers Tony who set up an appointment to have someone install it on Saturday so we wouldn't have to *** of work again. That Saturday we had another no call no show, I tried contacting window world and tony directly with no response. I called and spoke to representative after representative in their corporate office with no resolve or reply.

Finally I was able to call and get a hold of Tony on Thursday from the Buffalo window world and I asked to speak with another manager. I spoke with Scott W. he gave us a small doscount and set up someone to install the door the following Saturday. A nice man and Jos son installed The door that Saturday but unfortunately the door manufacturer didn't cut *** for the lock so we weren't able to lock it.

I was told we would contact us to set up a time to come fix that. They cashed my check as if everything was complete that Monday. I called ww after not being contacted about 3 days later. I was told the I would have to schedule that with the manufacturer because of window world completed the work themselves the warranty would be broken if anything went wrong.

I was able to finally get in Contact with someone to fix the door about two weeks later. A man came last Tuesday to make *** in the frame so we could lock the door but he said window world should have left parts for the lock so he could finish it and they didn't. I called and let ww know what was going on they spoke to the installer and said someone would call me and bring that small piece needed to finish the door by. I also called and left a message with the manage Scott W.

twice with no response. At this point the door is not finished, they took my money and I don't know what I can do to resolve this.

I call corporate and they won't give me any manager numbers to call and contact someone to fix this. I would really like this resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments