2125 Corporate Dr SE #101, Marietta, GA 30067, USA
1.8

We ordered windows for the home we are selling, so timing was important. They promised 4 weeks to deliver. It took them almost 3 months to deliver the windows. This affected our ability to list the property and lost a critical timing over the summer to sell the house.

The most unethical behavior their salesman Luis did was to continuously lie since the beginning. He didn't place the order only after a week we place the order, then excuse after excuse, even telling me the windows were ready and they didn't have space the received them in the warehouse!, it was very upsetting to deal with them.

The true is that they send the windows to be made by a manufacture and they have no idea nor any control over their orders. They can not even get a status on the order. They didn't allowed me to talk to the owner. There is no accountability of any kind.

I am in the RE business and I will never use them again. And I will never recommend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Window World Cons: How they treat the consumer, Extremely poor service, Customer service when problems occur, Delivery problems, Unethical behaviour.

• Window World Atlanta