Williamsport, Pennsylvania
2.5

I purchased some windows had a date and time for my installation set up. By that is where my good experience ends.

The crew never showed up at 10:00am like they where scheduled. An hour went by and I didn't hear anything like we are lost, we are running late etc., so I called the main office and spoke with a very pleasant lady, who stated that she would check into this. I never heard anything back from her, but that doesn't really mean anything because a few hours later I received a call that they was 20 minutes out to install my windows. They did show even though they where 3 1/2 hours late.

It didn't seam to even matter to them either. They put in the windows then the heavy rains came so they couldn't finish the outside flashing due to the weather. Of which I agreed, I don't want anyone to fall off a latter and get hurt. In parting they ensured us that they will try and finish the job next day(Friday) if not they would be here bright and early on Saturday morning.

Here it is five days later still not finished still no one has called or set up a date to finish the work. I have called to complain again and so far to no avail.

I guess that is what I get for paying cash up front. Also the crew that did half of the job left the mess for my wife and Ito clean up as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Never do business with any Window World anywhere *** on Volusia County Window World